- Pure XHTML templating - using rsf:ids in templates
- Request Handling Sequence - how RSF processes requests
- Basic components - the component tree and how it relates to XHTML
- OTP - referring to and updating data model objects by their "one true path"
- Spring API - the spring bean configurations used in RSF
RSF is stratified vertically into 3 libraries (as mentioned in the Code Structure section), being RSFUtil, ServletUtil and PonderUtilCore. Each of these are included CARET's Continuum (http://saffron.caret.cam.ac.uk/continuum/) build, with Maven2 sites and API docs generated nightly.
Here is a table of links to the relevant auto-generated documentation and continuum projects:
|RSFUtil||Java API||Maven Site||Continuum|
|ServletUtil||Java API||Maven Site||Continuum|
|PonderUtilCore||Java API||Maven Site||Continuum|